• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A message to those playing my games...

GruTheWanderer

First Post
Dorn Tavers said:
Any aspiring DMs want to take over Todd's Wheel of Time game? We had barely gotten started (literally two rounds of action :) ), so it would be easy to take the game in any direction. Like Gary, I was really excited about this game. I'd hate to see it die.

Ok, I've had a few days to think about it. I'm up for DMing a WOT game. It's not taking over Todd's game, but it will give the lost characters a place to go. I'll bring my rulebook along on this business trip and try to start up a new thread on Monday (based on the results of the existing actions).

garyh

First Post
GruTheWanderer said:

Ok, I've had a few days to think about it. I'm up for DMing a WOT game. It's not taking over Todd's game, but it will give the lost characters a place to go. I'll bring my rulebook along on this business trip and try to start up a new thread on Monday (based on the results of the existing actions).

Gru, you rule!!

Just give a post here when you start the other thread.

Remove ads