• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Game of Picking a Real Title

buzzard

First Post
Don't mind me. Just mocking a fairly obvious trend around here.

Why Hong didn't think of this first is the only mystery.

buzzard

Guilt Puppy

First Post
Bah, "A Game of Trust" is a very clever double-entendre, referencing both meta (not looking at character sheets) and plot (not in any way which is clear yet.) You should tremble before my Game-of naming skills!

Last edited:

garyh

First Post
I think an respectful and intelligent discussion of how people name campaigns is a good topic of conversation.

However, I do not want to see this turn into a thread to make fun of titles others use or those who create them. If that starts to happen, this thread will be closed promptly.

So, keep it friendly and constructive, and have a good discussion, folks! :)

Timothy

First Post
Well, my first name was A Game of Gods, because it's well...A Game about Gods. When I started my second game, I thought it would be gunny to just name all my games 'A game of.....' so now every thread you see with '[G.] A Game of .....' is A game I created. The only exception is A game of Trust, but that dosn't have a [G.] sign like al my games have. It's easy for me when I'm browsing, and easy for others as well. So I can come up with 'better' names, but I decided for this on purpose.

buzzard

First Post
garyh said:
I think an respectful and intelligent discussion of how people name campaigns is a good topic of conversation.

However, I do not want to see this turn into a thread to make fun of titles others use or those who create them. If that starts to happen, this thread will be closed promptly.

So, keep it friendly and constructive, and have a good discussion, folks! :)

There you go. I start a thread to mock repetitive titles, and you try to make it useful. Bah. I sneeze in your general direction. You can fill in the elderberries line yourself.

buzzard

KitanaVorr

First Post
buzzard said:

There you go. I start a thread to mock repetitive titles, and you try to make it useful. Bah. I sneeze in your general direction. You can fill in the elderberries line yourself.

buzzard

::hands to cheeks::

this is a thread to mock repetitive titles?

::eyes open wide::

I was about to join...damn it....:p

buzzard

First Post
Timothy said:
Well, my first name was A Game of Gods, because it's well...A Game about Gods. When I started my second game, I thought it would be gunny to just name all my games 'A game of.....' so now every thread you see with '[G.] A Game of .....' is A game I created. The only exception is A game of Trust, but that dosn't have a [G.] sign like al my games have. It's easy for me when I'm browsing, and easy for others as well. So I can come up with 'better' names, but I decided for this on purpose.

Well if you had just trade-marked the damn thing we wouldn't be having this problem now would we? Call your lawyer now DAMMIT!!!!

buzzard

Remove ads