• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

8 years ago, the world ended... [4E]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
OOC: Ah. All the updates w/o round numbers gets me confused.

Tragar tosses his axe at the one on Benedict, trying to drop it. The simple blade explodes in force again! Get the thing off the boy!

[sblock=Action]:ranged: Aggravating Force AC 22, 5 force damage to #2 and the next attack against it gets a +2.[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Fine fine, but I think that orc is making a quite good job. Die now orc! I wish it to be this way, my will be done! Hahaha" Limitz releases a bolt of silvery energy in the middle of his maniacal laughs.

Magic missile: 13 vs ref, for 8 dmg

renau1g

First Post
Solaris will twirl his blades at the creature whose jaws he avoided, but his attacks are erratic and wild, the rust on his battle prowess after months of avoiding combat is showing...

[sblock=Stats]
Standard: Twin Strike on #5
Twin Strike 1st attack;damage;2nd attack; damage; Hunter's Quarry Damage (1d20+7=13, 1d8=3, 1d20+7=9, 1d8=1, 1d6=3) *Sigh* :eek:
Move: n/a
Minor: Designate #5 as the quarry

HP: 29/34
Surges left: 7
Armour class : 19
Fortitude : 15
Reflex : 17
Will : 13

Powers Remaining:

Encounter: Elven Accuracy, Two-Fanged Strike

Daily: Jaws of the Wolf

Utility: Yield Ground
[/sblock]

SarahRequiem

First Post
Round # 3.

*Solaris will twirl his blades at the creature whose jaws he avoided, but his attacks are erratic and wild, the rust on his battle prowess after months of avoiding combat is showing...*

*Lukas gestures briefly towards one of the creatures attacking Benedict, and as it is covered in faint purple flames, he throws a dagger at it. The creature drops dead, spitting darkened blood front its wide open mouth*

*Tragar tosses his axe at the one on Benedict, trying to drop it. The simple blade explodes in force again! Get the thing off the boy!. The last creature holding on to Benedict drops to the ground, near death and helpless (0 hp)*

Creature stats:
AC 17
Fortitude 16
Reflex 16
Will 14

Creature #3(27) (dead)
Creature #1(26) (dead)
Creature #2(23) (dead)
Creature #4(19) (dead)
Limitz(17) HP 28/28
Creature #5(16) 15 damages, take extra 2 damages per attack, Quarry target.
Solaris (16) HP 29/34
Lukas(10) HP 28/31
Tragar(8) HP 34/34
Benedict (2) HP 33/42 <--------------- current initiative

[sblock=OOC Benedict] You are free from monsters before your action, so you can do something else [/sblock]

[sblock=OOC Limitz] Being faster than everyone else, you actually acted first. since you were away, I acted for you for this round (encounter Icy terrain). You can either do a different action after Benedict or stick to the action you posted for this round. [/sblock]

[sblock=OOC all]sorry for the late reply again, enworld wasnt loading at all for me, giving me an error message instead of loading game thread. I'll add round number to the top of my posts now.[/sblock]

encounter01_07.jpg

Zweischneid

First Post
Unexpectedly free from the clawing grip of the beasts, Benedict takes a step forward and lands a heavy blow with his sword as he bellows another challenge.

[sblock=OOC]
(move action)
shift one up and right to get into combat with #5

(minor action)
divine challenge #5

(standard action)
enfeebling strike vs. #5

Enfeebling Strike vs. #5 (+2 extra damage) (1d20+7=17, 1d8+5=8)

[/sblock][sblock=shortstat Benedict]
Hit points : 33 of 42; Bloodied at 21; Surges used: 0

Defenses:
AC: 21
Fort: 15
Ref: 12
Will: 15

Powers & Effects
Creature #5 has -2 to hit (Enfeebling Strike)
Creature #5 is marked
Creature #5 has -2 to hit targets other than Benedict and would take 6 radiant damage for it aswell (Divine challenge)

[/sblock]

SarahRequiem

First Post
Round #4

*Unexpectedly free from the clawing grip of the beasts, Benedict takes a step forward and lands a heavy blow with his sword as he bellows another challenge.*

*"Fine fine, but I think that orc is making a quite good job. Die now orc! I wish it to be this way, my will be done! Hahaha" Limitz releases a bolt of silvery energy in the middle of his maniacal laughs.*

Creature stats:
AC 17
Fortitude 16
Reflex 16
Will 14

Creature #3(27) (dead)
Creature #1(26) (dead)
Creature #2(23) (dead)
Creature #4(19) (dead)
Limitz(17) HP 28/28
Creature #5(16) 23 damages (bloodied), take extra 2 damages per attack, Quarry target. -2 hit. Divine Challenge
Solaris (16) HP 29/34 <--------------- current initiative
Lukas(10) HP 28/31
Tragar(8) HP 34/34
Benedict (2) HP 33/42

*the creatures, severly wounded, attempts to claw bennedict's face off but misses and retreats lightly*

encounter01_08.jpg

renau1g

First Post
Solaris clashes his blades together anxiously as he steps forward and launches two quick slashes at the enemy, hoping to fell it quickly so they can continue on their way.

[sblock=OOC]
Move: 5 ft. diaganol down to the right (to get in melee)
Standard: Twin Strike (rolled 17 & 18 to hit, 3 damage on 1st hit, 5 damage on second.
http://krisinchico.brinkster.net/searchroll.asp?username=Solaris#200622
http://krisinchico.brinkster.net/searchroll.asp?username=Solaris#200623
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
HP: 29/34
Surges left: 7
Armour class : 19
Fortitude : 15
Reflex : 17
Will : 13

Powers Remaining:

Encounter: Elven Accuracy, Two-Fanged Strike