• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General 1200 D&D Players Break Guinness World Record

The largest game of D&D ever as 1,227 players take on Vecna!

The town of Provo in Utah was the scene of a new world record this weekend when 1,227 Dungeons & Dragon players joined together for the largest game of D&D ever played and defended a castle against the archlich Vecna.

The event was organized by Andrew Ashby, who owns Geek Together, a store in the town's mall, Provo Towne Centre mall. The previous record was about 500 people, which Ashby more than doubled. Geek Together opened last November.

For a game of that size, a system of runners was employed to communicate information between the many tables and the lead Dungeon Master, Dax from Dungeon Master Direct. 200 individual DMs were also used. There was a livestream of the event (below).

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
Great article.

It's a shame that good news doesn't get more press. Unless it involves cute pets.
Dog Driving GIF

R_J_K75

Legend

Attachments

• IMG_1542.jpg
    IMG_1542.jpg
    592.7 KB · Views: 63

R_J_K75

Legend
It's not a standard size, but when/if I frame it, I'll get a frame with a mat, which will make it a standard size.
I thought so. Seems like its based on a size outside of the USA but converted to the Standard System.
And I don't let people into my house if they're people I'd feel like I need to justify my hobbies and such to. ;)
There is probably 10 people I'd let into my house these days, regardless of hobbies and predilections. I forgot all about that shirt but somehow it got regurgitated to the top of the shirt hamper. Pretty sure I wore it 1d1 times.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads