• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ZEITGEIST Zeitgeist Coat of Arms and Flags

bert1000

First Post
First, I want to want to acknowledge the great work that has gone into Zeitgeist. So far, it is an amazing set of adventures with all the elements lacking in many other published adventures -- fantastic character hooks, npcs, mix of situations (social roleplaying, combat, mystery, etc.), fantasy locations, breathing world, great suggestions for when characters don't follow the "obvious" course, on and on... One of my favorite choices was the decision to abandon the D&D trope of set # of combats/encounters per level. Great decision.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to run this immediately but one thing that I felt missing as I read the first 3 adventures was a clear visual of the national flags of the main nations and the colors of their uniforms. I think it would be great visuals for the players to imagine the Risur ships waving their black and green banners roll into the harbor and their dark yellow coat soldiers pouring off the ships. Or the crimson pants of the Danoreon marines and their white flags with three black smokestacks in communism style art.

Any official detail on this that I missed (or coming up)? If not, would love the community's brainstorming on potential insignias, flags, colors, uniforms, etc. for the main nations and military / paramilitary forces. Has anyone added these details in their own campaigns?

SirCharles

First Post
I'm attaching a badge I designed for the Royal Homeland Constabulary. I know it's not exactly what you are looking for, but you are welcome to use it.

Attachments

• rhc badge 1.jpg
    rhc badge 1.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 137

Remove ads