• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Who are your favorite TTRPG reviewers?

R_J_K75

Legend
Guess it depends on what you are looking for. Though I rarely go by what reviewers opinions are, I do like when they give information I think is useful (of course this varies for everyone), like details on components of a book (does it cover this or that, how much detail, etc)
Makes sense and I can't argue with that as long as a reviewer is giving objective facts, but once they start giving their subjective opinion, I stop paying attention, and that's the few times I even read or watch a review.

overgeeked

B/X Known World
Seth Skorkowsky does a great job of reviewing games he’s actually run. He mostly does that with modules, too. Though lately he’s started reviewing modules he’s played in.

Ben Milton at Questing Beast does a great job reviewing OSR games. He covers a lot of the scene. He avoids reviewing work from the hateful people in the scene, which is really nice.

Professor Dungeon Master at Dungeon Craft does a good job reviewing games when he does them. Though his reviews are not that frequent.

not-so-newguy

I'm the Straw Man in your argument
I like The Lost Adventurer for old TSR modules. He seems to do a batch of reviews and then takes a break. So he doesn't have as many Vids as most other reviewers

Remove ads