• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WotBS Trackin Clan Millorn’s movement in Castle Korstull

Mrpereira

Explorer
Trackin Clan Millorn’s movement in Castle Korstull

My campaign has been on a small break since end of November for many reasons, but now we are getting closer to our next game session in mid february.

Atm. the party is standing outside the main doors to Castle Korstull on the verge of entering the Castle in chapter 6. My question is: Have anyone come up with a system for tracking the movements of Clan Millorn while the party explores the Castle?

I feel it would give a lot of environment feel to know exactly where the other Group is, both with regards to meeting them and if they need to find them.

I figure you could use a general guideline of 'each encounter takes 5 to 15 minutes.' So every 5 or 15 minutes, the gnomes and halflings advance through one part of the castle, though they make a bee line for secret passages -- spaces between walls that were never meant for anyone to go through, or dried out sewer tunnels, pipes, etc. They generally don't go picking fights with undead, but rather sneak around the challenges.

Mrpereira

Explorer
I was thinking of doing it even more simple, by making them move at the same pace as the players - whenever the players enter a new room/area, so does the Clan. I had hoped to find someone who had made some kind of plan for tranking them so I didn't have to invent one myself :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads