• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

To Whom it May Concern (Re: Breaking of Gavar and Echoes of Empire)

Kamard

First Post
To my many players-

I apologize for leaving games I otherwise enjoyed basically high and dry since the beginning of January. I find myself more and more lethergic and apathetic towards most facets of my life, and unfortunately, the net and ENWorld has suffered the most. I truly hoped that I could keep these games going, and I truly enjoyed them. Neither had went anywhere at all, really, and for that I apologize. Big plans are ruined by my mood, I suppose.

For what its worth, I again apologize. Too many games just stop with no notice, and now I am guilty of killing two at once, and bowing out of playing two others.

I hope you don't mind that I have done this much. Feel free to use your characters elsewhere.

See youse guys around.

Kamard/Bob

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Well, I for one had fun in EoE, I especially liked the Fortune Teller's Rede for Alustarimm. I hope things get better your way

-Ron/Uriel

Gurdjieff

First Post
Too bad Kamard, EoE was really fun to follow. Good luck with everything in real life, and do check in sometime =]. Don't feel too bad about quitting the games, things like that happen.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads