• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DMs Guild The Goblin Bathwater Incident - A new 5e adventure about small-town politics, the ethics of immigration, and the end of the world as we know it

Eisiplosion

Villager
Goblin Bathwater, a magical drug, has taken hold in a sleepy coastal town at the edge of the Empire. As the characters investigate the origin of the drug, they uncover an international criminal conspiracy, wild and ancient magic, and a threat to reality itself.

This beautifully made, 54-page adventure offers:

• A fully fleshed out, setting-agnostic starter area, brimming with colourful NPCs and hooks for adventure.
  • Balanced encounters to bring characters to level 2; then some more devious encounters on their way to level 3.
  • Three mini-dungeons built on the design philosophy of the "5 room dungeon method"
  • Multiple big, cinematic set-piece boss encounters what will make your players feel epic.
  • A facetted intrigue, which does not immediately suggest a simple, ready-made solution but invites the players to come up with their own, personal approach.
You can buy The Goblin Bathwater Incident on the DMs guild: The Goblin Bathwater Incident - Dungeon Masters Guild | Dungeon Masters Guild

Because this is my first time publishing, I created a free one-shot dungeon you can check out, to see if you like my style of writing and the type of challenges present in the adventure.

You can check it out here:
Thanks for reading.

Eisiplosion

Villager
RogueWatson created a neat little preview video for me, which gives a great overview of the adventure's structure and plot in only 5 minutes:

Eisiplosion

Villager
I've gathered some further reviews:

"Good Layout, well written and edited [...]" - M.T. Black

"[...]The Goblin Bathwater Incident is a well-designed Tier 1 adventure with a great balance of roleplaying, puzzles, traps, investigation, and dungeon-crawling" - RogueWatson

"[...]never fails to evoke a grin while reading and belly laughter while playing[...] - Ralf N. (playtester)

"[...]perfect for a group new to D&D and for a DM sick of running Phandelvar's Lost Mines[...]" - Eoghan M.

"
Unique and refreshing low level Adventure[...]" - Netmos K. (playtester)

Remove ads