• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Recruiting for Cthulhu d20 game at Goandroleplay

Byrons_Ghost

First Post
Yeah, ok, so this forum is technically for games being run on Enworld. But, this request doesn't really belong in the "Seeking Gamers" topic either, and more people will see it here...

I've been wanting to get a Cthulhu d20 game started over on goandroleplay.com, but no one appears to be interested. So, I thought I'd recruit here. The basic premise- the game is called Smoke & Mirrors, it's set in Los Angeles in 1927, and the PCs are employees of a private investigation agency attempting to find a missing actress. All the pertinent information can be found here:

http://www.goandnet.com/home/forum.php?FORUM_ID=2305

Anyone can read the messages, but you'll have to register at the site in order to post. Registration is free, and they don't send you any spam that I've been able to detect (so far). Anyhow, if you think you'd be interested, stop by and take a look.

Also, I should have a general info webpage up for the game soon, provided I can get the @#$% thing working. Here's hoping.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads