• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Media [Podcast] Have Spellbook, Will Travel - D&D Comedy Audiodrama

Rudy Basso

First Post
Hey Friends ! Last May my writing partner - 2016 Ennie Award Winning Blogger and RPG Writer James Introcaso - and I started an audiodrama podcast with storylines lifted directly from our Dungeons & Dragons games called Have Spellbook, Will Travel (and if you recognized the title's reference, you get a cookie). We now have over eight hours of audiodrama stored up for your listening pleasure, along with oodles of behind-the-scenes interviews with the cast, production trivia, and several actual play sessions starring our cast members. We release new episodes every Wednesday. All of our main show episodes feature talented voice actors, effective music, and unique sound effects. If you'd let us, we'd love nothing more than to whisk you away from your entire workday!

HSWT is the story of Party 13, a band of heroes working for the mercenary company The Adventurer's Guild. Led by Cleric Andar Patrone, Party 13 battles liches, navigates company-wide conventions, and even wins singing contests while trying to make a few coins in a classic fantasy world. From the beginning, James and I wanted to make a podcast that had a sense of humor that appeals to gamers and non-gamers alike, and I think we've succeeded in creating a show that does exactly that.

If any of this sounds interesting to you, please take a listen to our first episode and if you're digging it, you can subscribe via one of the following links:

iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play | Pocket Casts | RSS Feed

Thanks for your time!
- Rudy

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads