• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

"Out of the Frying Pan" Story Hour Portal Thread (compiled PDFs updated for 2024)

Do You Read the "Out of the Frying Pan" Story Hour?

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
el-remmen said:
Funny you should ask that. . . just last night I finished editing the manuscript. . . so the answer (as vague as it is) is: As long as it takes me transfer the edits from a hardcopy manuscript to the word doc - which assuming a few pages a day - maybe in a two or three months.

Hope that's not too long. :heh:
Sounds good, gives me enough time to reread Chapters I & II

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Frukathka said:
Sounds good, gives me enough time to reread Chapters I & II

Oh, I forgot to mention that now that I have re-named Book III to be "Fanning the Embers" I plan to break into two parts. . .

Part One: The Fearless Manticore Killers & The Necropolis of Doom

Part Two: The Fearless Manticore Killers & The Pit of Bones

So when I am through Part One I will make that available first. . . :)

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
el-remmen said:
Oh, I forgot to mention that now that I have re-named Book III to be "Fanning the Embers" I plan to break into two parts. . .

Part One: The Fearless Manticore Killers & The Necropolis of Doom

Part Two: The Fearless Manticore Killers & The Pit of Bones

So when I am through Part One I will make that available first. . . :)
Sounds great....I'm looking forward to it! :cool:

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Part One of "Out of the Frying Pan" Book III - Fanning the Embers: THE FEARLESS MANTICORE KILLERS & THE NECROPOLIS OF DOOM!!! is now available in downloadable .doc format.

See first post. . .

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
I am giving this a bump as I edited the description of Book IV, and in case anyone is interested in knowing where to begin to give this story hour a crack. . .

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
This is just a note to say that I juggled the ending of Book III and the beginning of Book IV, so that the last four sessions of the former are now the first four of the latter.

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
For those who have been waiting, sorry about the delay in the compilation of Book III. Looking over this thread, I just noticed I said back in July of '06 that I would be done with it in two to three months and here we are nearly a year later, and I am not done yet!

BUT. . .

I am nearly done with the editing of it (having recently taken it up again, a few pages a day) and should have it up for download by the weekend (I will bump this and the original thread when I do so).

I have also started the arduous task of preparing all the installments of Book IV for compilation (in two parts, much like Books II & III). I am sure that will take me another year though. . . so no promises or predictions, as of yet. . . Seeing as I am going to grad school, working and also writing the "Second Son of a Secon Son" Campaign Story Hour, where you can get your Aquerra fix on a weekly basis (or thereabouts). :)

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
For those of you waiting for a downloadable version of Book IV, preparing those docs has fallen to the backburner. I am nearly done with the first half of Book IV and will post a link to that when I am done, but the second half may not come until sometime in the first half of 2009. Sorry for the wait.

Last edited:

meomwt

First Post
The link for the zipped .doc copy of Book III doesn't work (either in the opening post or in your signature). :-S

As I'm prepping a story-hour for my new campaign, I thought I'd find out how a good'un went (and am surprised to see just how long OOtFP actually is! :eek:).

Remove ads