• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

One more for d20 Modern? [GM and Players wanted]

Velenne

Explorer
I'm running a p&p d20 Modern game, but I'd love to actually be a player in one. Is there room in any of the PbP's currently going, or another brave GM interested in running one for those of us that weren't around for the first cut?

Jemal

Adventurer
I want to say yes.
I want to say No.
I don't know what I want to say.
Convince me and I might DM. ;)
OR find another DM and I'll play. :D

KitanaVorr

First Post
Jemal said:
I want to say yes.
I want to say No.
I don't know what I want to say.
Convince me and I might DM. ;)
OR find another DM and I'll play. :D

LOL! Jemal! You're a crazy DMer. Soon you'll be DMing as many games as Gary plays :p

As for you Vel, brownie points for you for being from Texas. So if you want to, you can join the Gangs of Texas one if its your cup 'o java.

If not, I do plan on starting another d20Modern game later on after I get Gangs of Texas off and going but I haven't made up my mind what its going to be about yet.

KitanaVorr

First Post
Go the the Texas OOC thread, read all of it, create a character and then post it in the OOC thread so I can OK it before you post in the rogue gallery.

The game is starting tommorrow, but I will work you into the story.

And you don't have to be associated with gangs. (I don't know why they all created near gang characters, lol)

Remove ads