• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Login issue

Howdy!

I had to sign in with a new account because somehow, the redesigned site kicked my auto-login. And now I can’t log into my usual ENWorld account without Facebook, Reddit, Twitter or Google +, none of which I use.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
When I hit the login button, I went to the section of the pop up that said log in (as opposed to “Create new account”).

Each time I entered my name & password- stored in my device, FWIW- I was kicked to a second popup window for Twitter, Reddit or Facebook. When I declined to sign in for obvious reasons it kicked me to a screen “You are not logged into ENWorld.

On one attempt, it even told me I had made an error and said I had 4 more attempts.

The next time, I logged in successfully.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
When I hit the login button, I went to the section of the pop up that said log in (as opposed to “Create new account”).

Each time I entered my name & password- stored in my device, FWIW- I was kicked to a second popup window for Twitter, Reddit or Facebook. When I declined to sign in for obvious reasons it kicked me to a screen “You are not logged into ENWorld.

On one attempt, it even told me I had made an error and said I had 4 more attempts.

The next time, I logged in successfully.

Second popup? That definitely sounds weird!

And here we go again.

When I tried viewing the site this evening (after 5PM CST), it said I was not logged in.

I’ve tried multiple times to login to my “Dannyalcatraz” account, on both my iPhone & iPad, sometimes using the stored password, sometimes resetting it

Using the stored passwords invariably get me a message about my password not matching

When I try resetting the Dannyalcatraz password, the reset kicks me into this account.

Remove ads