• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kalashtar Orphans

Solange

First Post
I was reading Races of Eberron, and apparently Kalashtar Orphans (Kalashtar who grow up outside of a Kalashtar comunity) tend to be wilders more than psions, and was thinking that perhaps anyone who was a Kalashtar Orphan might have a favored class of Wilder instead of Psion.

Is that ok?

Bront

The man with the probe
I see the passage you're talking about. I don't see the harm if it's declared at character creation. Then again, I dislike the favored class thing in general.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Races of Eberron pg 64 discusses this, and suggests that they tend to be orphans, but does not suggest a change in favored class. That'd open upon lots of thorny issues (my dwarf was raised by elves, can he have wizard...) that I don't think we need to deal with. It'd want to hear what are Solange's plans for the orphan's development first.

Solange

First Post
I just thought that it fit a bit better given the flavor. I do have an orphan character I made, but it likely won't matter if this is approved or not for her anyway. I just thought it fit in well with some of the other modifications you've made (grey elves, hobgoblins, swashbuckler).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads