• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ignore.

GWolf

First Post
Stand up Straight Soldier! This ain't no game for Wussys! Make one wrong move and you'll be a dragons lunch!

This the recruitment thread for a new game I'm starting, called the Battle For the Four Islands. I have a slot reserved for Jarval and Zhure, and I would like 1-3 more people. Dedicated people.

Characters are 2nd level, with nearly any book supported. Only Humans alowed for race. 2,000gp in gear. No one item more then 800gp. Stats 31 standard Point Buy.

The Setting
The area of the world (an isolated corner of the map) in which the the game takes place consists of four islands. The technology level is a bit of a mix, some low class firearms (see below), hot air balloons also being common. with some more powerful stuff in the works. Magic (Arcane and Divine) isn't very common (but is not unheard of or very rare). Psionics is an odd "Third Option"

This game is heavily about character development, doing whatever the character wants. Heavy roleplaying is encouraged, along with awesome combat scenes (as much or as little as you want).

One Island is The Gisen Islands. This is an Asian style setting, Samurai's and Ninja's are common place. The clans have been united by the great Samurai Sine Tzuh to battle the other islands in this war.

Another Island is "The Relone Islands". This is the Medieval style setting. This is the standard DnD setting without elves (or other humanoid races), and a slight roll back on magic and increase on tech. These people are led by Orsion Lenincard.

The third Island "The Zuga Islands"[/b} is really many islands separated by rivers and ocean. This is the hottest island. The setting is a mix between Asian and Medieval. The people here are just as advanced as the other countries but lack organization due to the way the islands are spread out. Their leader is Syphax Kimja.

The Fourth Major island is known as "The Trism Islands". These people live on the cold islands and have a Roman/Greek style setting. They are not very active in the war and are mostly defensive. The are lead by a council of wise men.

New Weapons

The Arm cannon is a deadly handled version of the mounted cannon.

Arm Cannon 3d6 20/x2 30ft 22lbs 350gp Note: 1 shot clip, two round reload, Muzzle Loader.

The L(ong) S(hot) Rifle is a Weaker Version the rifle but shoots great distances.

LS Rifle 2d4 20/x3 150ft large 11lbs 275gp Note: 1 Shot Clip 1 round reload, breech loader.

The Rifle. This is the standard millitary rifle of the time. (It is not used as much as swords and bows however)

The Rifle 2d6 19-20/x2 (or 20/x3) 100ft 250gp Note: 1 round reload. 2 shots per load, Breech Loader.

The pistol is a weapon that carries and nice punch and can be concealed. It is not widely used by the army.

Pistol 1d8 20/x3 50ft 175gp Note: 1 round reload, 1 shot per clip, muzzle loader.

Tnt is the grenade and demolitions weapon of this world.

TNT 2d4 dmg, 15ft 5' blast radius, Ref save for 1/2 +1d4 for each extra stick used. Fuses come in three lengths.Explosion times(Fuse Lengths): The round it is lit,1 round after it is lit, 2 rounds after it is lit.

New Feats

Firearms Prof. [size=-1][General, Fighter][/size]
You are proficent with all Firearms.
Benifit: You can shoot firearms with no penalty.
Normal: Any character attempting to use a firearm takes a -4 to attack roll.

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
I'm dedicated. ;) Or would you rather I leave room for people who don't play as many games as me + Gary? (I'm up to 15 I think now.. I'm going to catch you Mr. H!!!!!)

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Sounds wonderful. Count me in!
Would I be able to play a Paladin from the Diablo 2: Diablerie book? I'll send you the stats on it if I can.

Last edited:

Chauzu

First Post
I'll join if you still have the room.

Nevermind, there looks like there was already another thread for this...

Last edited:

GWolf

First Post
Opps.

IDK what happened. I am sorry this game is not the right one. I will inform you if get a slot tho people.

Remove ads