• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [Humor] Predicting complaints over 5e

Rechan

Adventurer
What do people think will be the things internet forums will be buzzing with anger over, soon?

My first guesses:

The mention of a Base Attack Bonus Equation will result in everyone talking about their BABE.

Monte Cook will say in an article how much he enjoys killing halflings, upsetting hobbit-fans and causing rumors that halflings will not be in the core.

Bards will be made in the image of Lady Gaga.

A class restriction for wizards will involve losing all magic if they are not wearing a cone-shaped hat.

To tie in with another Hasbro title, one of the new races will be Pony.

After confusion over the same autocorrect failure striking feedback, Rogues are now spelled Rouges, and the art depicts them with lots of makeup.

Jawsh

First Post
The mention of a Base Attack Bonus Equation will result in everyone talking about their BABE.

What language are you speaking? Esperanto?

Monte Cook will say in an article how much he enjoys killing halflings, upsetting hobbit-fans and causing rumors that halflings will not be in the core.

I don't know of any anti-halfling bias on Monte's part. I've never heard him bash any race.

A class restriction for wizards will involve losing all magic if they are not wearing a cone-shaped hat.

Love it. Like it. Love it. Finally D&D will be a game for me.

After confusion over the same autocorrect failure striking feedback, Rogues are now spelled Rouges, and the art depicts them with lots of makeup.

I have been thinking lately, "prostitute" is one archetype sadly unexplored in official D&D. I think it should be a base class.

Dice4Hire

First Post
What do people think will be the things internet forums will be buzzing with anger over, soon?

My first guesses:

Do you ever get tired of making this kind of post?

Enough for me.

Last edited:

Rechan

Adventurer
I don't know of any anti-halfling bias on Monte's part. I've never heard him bash any race.
He was just the first designer I picked off the top of my head.

I'm trying to get a humor thread going. Everyone looks pretty positive about 5e and if what they are saying is true, it will let the pressure out of the Division.

If we can get a little humor out of the ashes of the Edition War, that'd be nice, and I want to laugh a little. I can't be the only one. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads