• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Helping Out

jaker2003

Explorer
With the battle clearing out, Jace kneels before the dying guard and administers a cure minor wounds spell with a touch, sacrificing his guidance spell. After glancing at the looting dwarf, Jace wipes his staff clean on the guard's sleave and then returns to the party.

BigB

First Post
ooc: 200 experience each for the encounter + 50 experience each for roleplay

Items found looting:

3 coin bags total: 20 gp 32 sp

Chain shirt on ground - they are not cheap after all
3 mdm short swords
3 spears stacked in corner

Bison

First Post
ethandrul said:
The days are lookin' brighter my friend Droogle. Much brighter indeed.

I sure hope so cousin, though after this incident, I hope we find adventure that takes us from the city soon

ethandrul

First Post
InVinoVeritas said:
Since I essentially ran off before the looting, I'm willing to take none of the treasure.

nonsense! had they snuck up behind us you would have provided a valuable service-

after pawning the swords and chain shirt we each get 26 gp and 14 silver ( i figure we distribute the copper amongst the servents at the party- and the stable boy)

jaker2003

Explorer
Before leaving, Jace touches Hasin's brow. After a start, Hasin eases as the positive energy infuses his body (this is just flavor, I don't mean to usurp your character).

OOC: Post 21 lists Hasin at 6 damage. Jace sacrifices his shield of faith spell to administer a cure light wounds spell that closes all of Hasin's wounds. Healing Hasin (1d8+1=9)

Jace stands to leave, "I don't want the weapons, my pack is already heavy, but if you see fit, I will happily share the coin with you." Jace continues out to the party.

jaker2003

Explorer
There are shops all over town, most are just NPC's.
I guess you could just disappear for a bit and come back with the money instead?

Remove ads