• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ehdrigohr is awesome!

resistor

First Post
It was noted in the front page news back in December, but I wanted to re-share the Ehdrigohr RPG Kickstarter. Rules-wise, it's based on FATE Core, but it's really the fluff that draws me in.

It's a decidedly non-Eurocentric take on a fantasy RPG. I've seen it described as a mashup of Lord of the Rings with Native American folklore, but even that doesn't begin to do it justice. Really, you should check it out!

8721dd090c24ec2965bc47bab943301a_large.jpg

7165d6b92ba7e203b2f131b6b062c403_large.jpg

5d306a8541bce48c75b08b9b1f1c8d76_large.png

image-202105-full.jpg

image-201300-full.jpg

Obryn

Hero
Already backing it. :) And while it's hard to top the insane FATE Core Kickstarter, this one looks pretty great, too.

-O

mcmillan

Adventurer
Another previous backer here. I don't have a group that seems too likely to switch to FATE, but this still looks great to mine for ideas I can use with setting up my new campaign. In case any of you are on the fence, just a reminder this is the last day

Obryn

Hero
Another previous backer here. I don't have a group that seems too likely to switch to FATE, but this still looks great to mine for ideas I can use with setting up my new campaign. In case any of you are on the fence, just a reminder this is the last day
Yeah, I have excessive doubts I'll ever get to actually play this one, but an RPG that takes tribal culture and non-European perspectives this seriously is worth backing.

-O

Remove ads