• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dungeon Crafter

Fesperse

First Post
Hello, all. Posted this on the 'backup' site yesterday, but it hasn't appeared here. Does anyone know if the DungeonCrafters site has gone off the air? I've been trying to reach it all week but am getting the following URL:

This is the Plesk Server Administrator™ default page.
If you see this page it means:

1) hosting for this domain is not configured
or
2) there's no such domain registered in Plesk.

Regards,
Steve

Max

First Post
I got that message once too. The main site seems to be back up again, as I checked it this morning. If you are still getting that message, you might need to clear your internet cache.

They do have a message on the page saying they are having problems with their provider, and their forums are down while they get that worked out.

Fesperse

First Post
Max, you sent me in the right direction. I cleared my local DNS cache, cleared the cache of our DNS servers, got rid of all my cookies, rebooted, all to no avail. I finally went into Internet Options in IE|Settings and changed "Check for newer versions of stored pages" from "Automatically" to "Every time you start Internet Explorer."

Restarted IE and got right in. Thanks. :D

Regards,
Steve

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads