• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Do you get your characters mixed up?

KitanaVorr

First Post
No b/c I make the each one pretty different ;)

If I end up playing the same character everytime, then it would be boring and I'd know I'd have to drop a game.

Corlon

First Post
No, basically because of the opposite reason kitana has.

I usually play basically the same character attitude, just with different levels, backround, and goals.

Plus they're all named Corlon, so if I did, no one could tell ;)

then again, i'm hardly a PBP addict compared to the billions of games most of you guys are in.

But I am certainly addicted :D

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
i had to drop out of games because they all started to blend into one and i couldn't devote time to fleshing each one out. I'm in 5 right now and that's my max...

Jemal

Adventurer
I keep all my characters in text format, so when I'm writing a reply, I open up the text file for that particular game, so I don't have that problem b/c I know which one I'm using.

It'd be near impossible for me to memorize 20 characters!!

KitanaVorr

First Post
Jemal said:
I keep all my characters in text format, so when I'm writing a reply, I open up the text file for that particular game, so I don't have that problem b/c I know which one I'm using.

It'd be near impossible for me to memorize 20 characters!!

Hmmm....maybe you have too many? :)

Timothy

First Post
No I don't, because Most game I'm in are games I run, If I get confused who my character was in a certain game, It means I hot uninterested and drop out.

Dalamar

Adventurer
Not yet, sometimes I forget which game I'm replying to and have to double check. But all my characters are personalities, practically writing themselves.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads