• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DM Wanted for Just Started WoT Game

garyh

First Post
Hi!!

I and a few others in the IC forum had just started a Wheel of Time game.

Well, two rounds into the game, our DM has decided to move on to other things.

So, if anyone knows enough about the WoT (and the game is set 20 years before the books, so you don't even have to have read all the books yet) to take a stab at DMing, we'd appreciate it. Since the game just started, you could really take it wherever you want.

Any questions? I'll be happy to answer them.

GruTheWanderer

First Post
Cross-post from Todd's farewell thread.
--------------------------------------------------
Ok, I've had a few days to think about it. I'm up for DMing a WOT game. It's not taking over Todd's game, but it will give the lost characters a place to go. I'll bring my rulebook along on this business trip and try to start up a new thread on Monday (based on the results of the existing actions).

garyh

First Post
GruTheWanderer said:
Cross-post from Todd's farewell thread.
--------------------------------------------------
Ok, I've had a few days to think about it. I'm up for DMing a WOT game. It's not taking over Todd's game, but it will give the lost characters a place to go. I'll bring my rulebook along on this business trip and try to start up a new thread on Monday (based on the results of the existing actions).

Cross-response from Todd's farewell thread. :)
-------------------------------------------------
Gru, you rule!!

Just give a post here when you start the other thread.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads