Commentary thread for that “Describe your game in five words” thread.

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
"What's the big deal? I don't need nothing but fireball."

Sixth level and the sheet didn't have anything past first. Almost none of them update their own sheets at home, so if its a group update on DDB with one of them driving, strange things happen.

On the plus side they've finally learned (after 3 years?) to check their own character sheets for how weapons and spells work. (Oldest is now 15 I think).

MarkB

Legend
Sixth level and the sheet didn't have anything past first. Almost none of them update their own sheets at home, so if its a group update on DDB with one of them driving, strange things happen.

On the plus side they've finally learned (after 3 years?) to check their own character sheets for how weapons and spells work. (Oldest is now 15 I think).
DDB's not got a great interface when it comes to updating spell lists. For any other class feature it'll highlight any choices you need to make at level-up, but for spells they're tucked away in a separate menu that's hard to even spot unless you go looking for it, and then you have to find the "Add spells" option at the bottom of the list before it'll even tell you you're missing anything. It's an odd piece of design, given that everything else is laid out clearly tab by tab.

Remove ads