• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

"City of Shadows" Victorian Age Cthulhu [On Hold]

KitanaVorr

First Post
ok my character is up, but I need to work on her history a little more as well as buy the equipment after you roll wealth bonus. Check and make sure I got all the mechanics? :)

Krug

Newshound
Ok so anyone can help me with my former butler-bodyguard?
I suppose I'll take the offensive option.

Thomas Anderson, 1st level
Str: 14 Dex: 14 Con: 12 Int: 14 Wis: 10 Cha: 12
Sanity: 50

HP: 7

Skills:
Bluff
Climb
Diplomacy
Gather Information
Handle Animal (for horses and dogs?)
Heal
Listen
Profession [Cook]
Search
Spot
Swim

Feats:
Unarmed Combat
Weapon Proficiency [Pistol] and [Shotgun]

What Brawling or fist-based feats are there?

Jemal

Adventurer
no prob bout the mixup, just little things like that bug me. (I'm one of those guys who goes crazy when his character is called a 'rouge'. Aye meen com awn, Mowst ov dem donut efin half read hare four peets saik!
hehe. ;) :D doncha luf cree8if spelin?

NOTE: I'm not trying to make fun of anyone, I'm just jokin around. If anyone dislikes it, well.. read my signature. ;)

Monster Zero

First Post
Krug, you can have one more class skill. Each player gets 12. The unarmed combat feat you have is called Martial Arts (you can say its boxing) and you have 44 skill points to spread around. There are not really any more brawling feats save Weapon Focus: Unarmed Combat. Otherwise your character looks great.

Last edited:

Monster Zero

First Post
That sounds like a great idea, Kitana. As for connecting the characters as soon as everyone has posted a character I will work on getting everyone together.

Jemal, if you want to go with the aristocat idea it is fine with me. I want you to play a character you like. Do you want me to build your character and let you make any changes you want?

Krug. if you pick the offensive option you get one save at a +2 base and the other two at +0 base. Your base attack bonus will be +1.

Last edited:

Monster Zero

First Post
I just watched the movie "From Hell" If you want to get a idea into the time and place of 1888 london watch the movie. It's pretty good atmosphere wise.

Monster Zero

First Post
Due to a unforseen problem. This game is indefinitly on hold until further notice. In the next few weeks I will either start the game up again or do something different. I am sorry for this. And thanks to the people who showed some interest in this game.

Remove ads