• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Changes to the Forum - meet your two new moderators!!

garyh

First Post
I'm guessing Creamy was quick, since I'm pretty sure this is hte thread in question, and it's in PtG right now. If there's another thread, let us know and leave a link here.

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
dpdx said:
Jemal's SW Imperial IC thread has mistakenly landed in TtT, it appears.

Were you planning on going back through the Talking thread to make sure other IC threads weren't moved over in the same manner? I know that bulk work and late nights can combine to produce errors, sometimes, so I was just asking...
Just link me to any such threads and I'll make sure they get returned. Mistakes is not gud.

Creamsteak

Explorer
I did 35 more. Have you been deleting the threads you did Gary? I can finish this thing in 20 more minutes, but It'll have to wait till tomorrow.

Anyway, if you finish it off before I do, remember to unstick this thread and move it over to TTT, so it can fade into the bleakness of space.

garyh

First Post
creamsteak said:
Anyway, if you finish it off before I do, remember to unstick this thread and move it over to TTT, so it can fade into the bleakness of space.

Finished, unstuck, and disappearing...

Remove ads