• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Casting Characters In A Multiverse

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
Also, looking more closely at that photo, I note that both Patrick Swayze AND Jennifer Grey are in Red Dawn. Talk about multiverses. In one universe, they end up as anti-Russian guerillas in the Colorado Rockies; in another they become sweethearts at a vacation resort in the Catskills (Dirty Dancing). All it takes is the right time-traveller to step on the right butterfly I guess

Also, looking more closely at that photo, I note that both Patrick Swayze AND Jennifer Grey are in Red Dawn. Talk about multiverses. In one universe, they end up as anti-Russian guerillas in the Colorado Rockies; in another they become sweethearts at a vacation resort in the Catskills (Dirty Dancing). All it takes is the right time-traveller to step on the right butterfly I guess
I am once again reminded randomly that Red Dawn is a John Millius thing. John Millius, who helped with Star Wars, and gave us Conan the Barbarian and Apocalypse Now and the first two Dirty Harry movies.

You know - John Millius, who John Goodman essentially played in the Big Lebowski.

Remove ads