• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Campaign Suite - User Manual

cyberProlix

First Post
Hi all-
I just spent my $25 for CS. I'm trying to upload my PC, but I can't seem to get more Skill Points than whats typically allowed for a 6th lvl Fighter. We have house rules and other circumstances that have allowed a few new skill points. Same with the Feats. I have about 4 extra feats than whats called for. One of which is Reckless Attack from Mongoose's Fighter guide. Has someone already inputed that info? Also, my PC has the Blooded feat. I noticed that when I wanted to input the bonus info, there wasn't an area that would allow the bonuses to be added.

So far I'm questioning my purchase. PCGen already has all this and more listed, and I wouldn't need to input the information myself. Is there someplace where I can d/l campaigns that others have inputed and combine them? Say someone has inputed all the FR feats. Someone else has inputed all the feats from Mongoose's Fighter. Can these two databases be combined?

Twin Rose

First Post
If you're the same Prolix, we've been talking on my Forums but I'd like to post a reply here. Until this past week, when the Yahoo group server has been being odd, we get a few posts there every week of peopel shraing their data. Most is OGC, some isn't, but users are always willing to share their work with others. We've got a little community going.

The adding and editing of PrCs and feats is pretty easy to do, all things considered, and I think we've been working on that and getting it working alright or ya. Merging CSC files is easy - file->config->import. This will import only the data from a new CSC that doesn't already exist in yours. Pretty easy.

Once you start getting into the other features that CS has, such as templates, instant characters, characte rlist management.. You'll see that CS is a lot more than just a character generator.

Remove ads