• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Attention Moderators!-Problem solved. Thanks all!

graydoom

First Post
Darkness said:
Don't fear - I've been reading Fight Club for quite a while now, and don't intend to stop that now. :) Especially since I'll probably join YB (or YBA, or even chess... :p) soon. :cool:

Yeeeeee-haw! Now Chess, that's a real sport!

My suggestion: Join all three. Even better than just one! :cool:

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Wicht said:
So who wants to volunteer to write this Faq? Don't everybody jump up and volunteer at once.
Let’s cut out the insult round and get right to the moves, ok? :cool:

The new FAQ thread is located here. Please feel free to go there and add anything that should be in the FAQ but isn’t yet. :)

Lady Diamond

First Post
Darkness said:
Don't fear - I've been reading Fight Club for quite a while now, and don't intend to stop that now. :) Especially since I'll probably join YB (or YBA, or even chess... :p) soon. :cool:

Excellent :) I see progress already. Well done Darkness.

graydoom

First Post
Wicht said:
Now if only Nemm would come back to the fold.:eek:

Yeah. Funny thing is, he would still be (I think) the 4th-highest ranked fighter. Only people above would be GrayDoom, Nikodemus, and Lady Tsin, unless I'm missing someone.

Phoenix8008

First Post
graydoom said:

Yeah. Funny thing is, he would still be (I think) the 4th-highest ranked fighter. Only people above would be GrayDoom, Nikodemus, and Lady Tsin, unless I'm missing someone.

Meowth is higher level then Nemm also, I believe. And Wicht, but he doesn't count since he's retired.

graydoom

First Post
Phoenix8008 said:
Meowth is higher level then Nemm also, I believe. And Wicht, but he doesn't count since he's retired.

Ah yes, thank you. I had overlooked Meowth. And I wasn't counting Wicht since he is retired, seemingly permanently, especially with Wicht now being in YBA.

Last edited:

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
graydoom said:

Ah yes, thank you. I had overlooked Meowth. And I wasn't counting Wicht since he is retired, seemingly permanently, especially with Wicht now being in YBA.
Yeah... Wicht died, but he got better. ;) As for Meowth - Meowth is my personal hero in YB. :cool:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads