• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Any Spell Databases etc??

talmar

First Post
Hey all,

I was wondering, are there any descent databases / programs / spreadsheet out there for maintaing spell lists. Any of them list what book and / or page in that book their listed on?

Here's my issue. I am running a high level cleric whose spell list is huge as he can cast up through 7th lvl spells. I don't mind the size of the spell list but there are so many spells from so many sources that when I look at a spell I don't know where to look to look it up.

PHB, DotF, FR Campaign setting, FR MoF, Relics & Rituals etc. etc. etc.

Thanks all.

gariig

First Post
You can check the Electronics Aid link on the front of Enworld.org. However, here is a few

Steve's spellsheet A nice one, but BIG!!

PCgen has the ability to just print the spells you have, but i don't think it does page numbers

there are others on the electronics pages..I hope this helps out.

Gariig

Aahz

First Post
PCGen

PCGen can output the source and page numbers of the spells you characters have, its just a matter of finding a csheet template that will output it. IIRC, there is a .pdf csheet template that outputs them that’s available on the PCGen Yahoo Group.

Sincerely,
Christopher J. Bono

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads