• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Another possible absence on my part sorry

Festy_Dog

First Post
Unfortunately I am making a sudden change of address from my current one to one of a nearby city. The reason I put the thread up is that where I'm staying yet is still uncertain and internet access may be somewhat hectic. I'm leaving tomorrow, I'm really sorry for the inconveniences this may cause but there's not much I can do. Untill I have to leave I'll to get online as much as possible to organise things with people if required. If I have a character in your campaign if its not too much can you set it to auto-pilot for the time being? For those in Mecha Crusade - Opposition I'm sure someone could easily fill in for me easily. Believe me I'm easily replacable! ;)

Best Wishes,
Festy_Dog

Festy_Dog

First Post
Yep, I'll be able to operate ok for the next 30 hours or so, then I can't say whether I won't have net access for a while or whether I'll be able to jump onto the net when I get there. :confused:

Jemal

Adventurer
If it's allright with you, I can take over organizing the Mecha Opposition for now, It seems like they'll be coming to a vote over wether or not to lvl up, soon. I can easily handle that, and I'm fairly well versed in mecha crusade rules. I've got a character, so you may think it's a bit of a conflict of interest, but since we won't be changing the actual rules, it won't matter that much.

Kamard

First Post
I will just autopilot Saxon when you get ready to have intermittent access. Leave a note in the IC thread so I know when to take over.

Festy_Dog

First Post
Sorry about that I had to leave a day early and didn't get to reply to anything. I still don't have my own internet access, I'm currently at a friend's place borrowing his.

Festy_Dog

First Post
Ok, I'm gonna be absent for a couple more days as I move from my grandparents house to a rented one, its not the move that will cause the absense but getting the phone connection. If anything happens in that time just put me on autopilot (again).

Ok James, good luck. I'll attempt to steer you through the CoC game if you haven't posted after 24 hours. But I can't replace you so you'll be missed, James the tough guy shall be missed as well :D Noone plays him like you do! (Or like Argent plays Ray heheheheheehehehe, Btw Jemal really exells at playing dying people :p)

So hope to see you back soon m8!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads