• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Amazon US book sales rank.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
On the Mastering Dungeons discord I pointed out that 2.5k PHB sales in a month is actually low compared to the weekly sales of the PHB we saw on Bookscan. It's hard to compare Bookscan, which usually includes Amazon, but Bookscan had 2,348 sales in a week back at the start of July 2023.
Might still be a similar percentage of Amazon sales, though, who knows how many are still selling other places.

darjr

I crit!
Jumped up to #288 today.
Interesting that it's kinda volatile right now.

1716590194962.png

Parmandur

Book-Friend
2500/30 is 83 a day. Right?
Wow, my bad, missed a zero there...

But still, a small number of people buying or not buying at that rate can make a big difference.

I'm kind of astonished Amazon still has this availing print, so close to the new vook being out.

Hussar

Legend
Wow, my bad, missed a zero there...

But still, a small number of people buying or not buying at that rate can make a big difference.

I'm kind of astonished Amazon still has this availing print, so close to the new vook being out.

OTOH, if it’s still selling at that level, they’re going to be selling it for as long as possible.

Remove ads