• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

6th LvL Smackdowns

Rashak Mani

First Post
Tired of these crazy 20th lvl smackdowns... how about some 6th lvl smackdowns that are more practical :D

A Rhino Armor guy with a Power LUnge Feat in Rage... lots of damage at 6th lvl..

Give me some 6th level smackdowns...

XCorvis

First Post
Rashak Mani said:
Tired of these crazy 20th lvl smackdowns... how about some 6th lvl smackdowns that are more practical :D

A Rhino Armor guy with a Power LUnge Feat in Rage... lots of damage at 6th lvl..

Give me some 6th level smackdowns...

Add a lance.

Last edited:

Number47

First Post
This wouldn't have anything to do with Kitoy's impending 6th-level Game of Death, would it? I have the ulimate 6th-level smackdown, but I am not about to divulge it!

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
Number47 said:
This wouldn't have anything to do with Kitoy's impending 6th-level Game of Death, would it? I have the ulimate 6th-level smackdown, but I am not about to divulge it!

I think I've figured it out. Sell everythign you own to rent a rod of security and wait until the other combatats beat each others' brains out.

Do I win? ;)

Number47

First Post
Dang! Now I'm going to have to think up a different one. Thanks for ruining it, CRGreathouse! Hey, do you think that they'll approve me spending my gold on dragon rental?

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
Number47 said:
Dang! Now I'm going to have to think up a different one. Thanks for ruining it, CRGreathouse! Hey, do you think that they'll approve me spending my gold on dragon rental?

Sure, but it'll be a roundabout process - the dragon'll want it in virgins and gemstones, I'm sure.

Here's another 6th-level smackdown, for the followers of Piratecat's Story Hour:

Commoner Smackdown
Really. Fluffy. Towels. ;)

Remove ads