• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

6th level campain

garyh

First Post
No offense, Sulli, but I'd recommend that if this is your first stab at DMing that you start with a conventional game. Even veteran DMs often have difficulty with Epic Levels.

Sulli

First Post
ok iv scraped the demons and devels campain of epic level(probley 20+). and when to a difrent campain. characters can be any race from PHB or DMG ok by me first, have to be good. any class from PHB. i only need 4 people so the first 4 characters to be emailed to me will be in.

Character level 6th
Character class: Any
Character Race: Any
Starting Wealth: 9,000Gp
Buy state point system 32 points

all character have to be oked by me before you can begin posting. you can use other books but it hasto be oked with me before you ssend them. please e-mail them to me and ill get back to you when your character is good. if you want i will send a copy back to you if you want for your refrence. i wont be starting till all characters are oked. Very good background might get something special to add to there character.

any questions don't hesitate to ask me.

Last edited:

Sixchan

First Post
Will it be a roleplay or combat orientated game? if it's roleplay, count me in. if not, maybe.

I must sleep, though, so just call this a reserve request, if you like. I'll make something in the morning, just try and hold a place open for me if you can.:) Thanks.

Last edited:

Sulli

First Post
this will be role playing game, play by post if you must. i will be here for the remander of the night 7:05 hear. i will b gone over the weekend for saturday but will be back sunday. so if anybody needs anything please post and i will get back to you as sone as posable.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads