• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 2E 2E Vampire Question

TheSins

First Post
First off, as I have been reading through these boards, I have noticed that is.. well.. all 3E. The question is refering to 2E, so... dunno if this's welcome here.. heh

Alright.. the forum I was in split up, leaving us, the GM’s, our own ’Chapters’ (long story). Anyway, our vampire rules had change multiple times over the course of the years, and the last set of rules were horrible.

Each character had to spend his/her WP and NWP slots to purchase the different vampire powers. This, of course, took away from actually playing a vamp (ie, no clans or clan powers and without clans, no intrigue / can wars and all).

So.. my question is if anyone cn give me ideas, or set me up with some rules and such for vampires? I’ve been compiling a list from WoD and convertig them to AD&D, but it’s taking a bit longer than I had first thought.

Much thanks in advance, Josh (the new guy)

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
TheSins said:
First off, as I have been reading through these boards, I have noticed that is.. well.. all 3E. The question is refering to 2E, so... dunno if this's welcome here.. heh

Leave! Go away! We don't want your kind here.

;)

You're quite welcome to post, though I don't know if anyone has an answer - this board is all about 3E. If no one answers, you could try the PoE - http://www.realmsofevil.net/cgi-bin/community/YaBB.cgi - there are plenty of 2E enthusiasts there.

Crothian

First Post
Sounds like you're using an odd cross between WoD and AD&D 2nd ed. I'm not sure how much help any one would be to you. You might try WW boards and see if they are any help. Good Luck.

Remove ads